Tuesday, September 22, 2009


Greetings to one and all! Today is a particularly rainy and wet day, and unfortunately this puts a damper on the number of people who partake in doing their laundry. While my room is therefore much more quiet that normal, it also provides less to talk about. So today I will simply start with the basics. I live next to one on the laundry rooms on campus. Literally, right next to it because I can tell when the button of someone's jeans is continually hitting the inside of the dryer as it spins round and round. And this is from the comfort of my own bed. What many people don’t realize is that I can hear anything that is said in passing while they wait for their delicates to tumble dry on low. I have heard numerous unofficial movie reviews, opinions about fellow hall mates, and tons of parties that will be occurring every weekend. I can’t complain about my location. While my room is always a little noisier than most, I feel as though I always have some sort of useful information at my fingertips. Plus, the dryers provide good background noise to nap to. That is all for now. Tune in later for more tidbits of info and laundry tips!

No comments:

Post a Comment